Monday, September 6, 2010

Normally holidays are not good for a ride...

Because to many people are out on the trails, but I just could not pass up the nice weather.  It was almost 70 degrees at 7:30 this morning so I took off on a ride.  I did not meet very many people on the trail. Did see Charles riding his fold-up bike so rode with him a while.  You can tell he is originally from Canada by the red and white Canada cycling shirt.  I thought I was getting old to be cycling 40 to 50 miles a day at age 60. Well Charles is almost 80 and although I had to slow down a bit to ride with him it was entertaining to hear him talk about how the area had changed over the past 50 years.  I managed a ride of 55 miles today so do not feel to bad about having to take tomorrow off to take my dad to the dentist.  He is having a tooth pulled so does not want to drive himself home as the Novocain makes him a bit woozy.
Benihana Restaurant on Bay Trail, Burlingame
Bay Trail Burlingame

No comments: