Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Sunny but Windy Day

It was high 60s to low 70 degree range today even with a northwest wind of 20 miles-an-hour.  So I was able to wear shorts and a light jacket and not be to cold.  I was very surprised to see Rebecca today when I arrived at Coyote Point.  The spring schedule for the surf shop is Wednesday 3pm to 6pm, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 6pm.  I am not sure what the schedule is for Sunday because I very seldom have a chance to ride on Sunday.  Rebecca was there because she had a private class to teach.  I always enjoy seeing her.  Tomorrow the weather report is for temperatures in the 50s and 60s and a very good chance of rain.  I hope it will be dry enough to at least get in a short ride.

Of special note the repaving of the Foster City section of the Bay Trail has started and currently the trail is closed from Foster City Blvd to Sea Cloud Park, a well signed detour is posted for south bound trail users.  Signs appear not to be posted for riders going north.

No comments: