Monday, August 29, 2011

Just random pictures and thoughts.

I watched a water polo game this past weekend and I could not figure out how the horses could stay under water so long.  Today I saw some people with cameras near the San Francisco Airport.  I asked one guy why he was taking pictures of airplanes taking off but not taking any of the airplanes landing.  He told me he did not have enough money to go on vacation so taking pictures of the planes taking off made him feel like he was going on vacation but he did not want to come back from vacation so soon so no photos of landing planes.  The posted signs on my street saying no parking on street, road work planed for August 29 to August 31.  Nothing at all happened today beyond no cars parked on the street.  Had a nice bike ride of 42 miles.



No comments: