Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ralston Avenue Bike Bridge Open

The Ralston Avenue Bike Bridge has officially opened today!  It has been ready for weeks but the ribbon cutting was today.  This allows easy walking and bicycling access for those traveling from the west side of Hwy 101, to the Belmont Sports Complex and trails on the east side of the freeway that lead to the bay.  The overpass in a bit on the narrow side so keep your speed down and watch of people walking and riding on wrong side of the road. The weather has been a bit on the cold side with light rain so I have not been riding as much as I would like, and in the process gained 3 pounds.  I was trying to keep my weight under 120 pounds because of the up coming holidays.  Sure hope I can because last year's new years resolution was to be at 115 pounds by December.

No comments: