Monday, January 10, 2011

January has been COLD

I have set the following goals for the year.

Resolutions:
  1. Ride everyday possible no matter the weather.
  2. Ride at least 600 miles a month during January, February and March
  3. Ride more hills
  4. Get weight down to 125 pounds.
  5. Increase size of all muscle groups especially the arms and abdominal area.
I have ridden 202 miles so far this month but have only been able to ride six days.  The reasons were one day of hard rain, one day that did not get above 35 degrees.  The remaining three days I was visiting my parents to watch the bowl games and last 49ER game of the 2010 season.  Should be able to reach 600 miles at this pace.
Weight is down to 129 pounds so it is very possible I can loose 4 more pounds of body fat while still increasing overall muscle size.  I have done about half the riding this month in the hills, and it is getting easier each time.

No comments: