Friday, January 21, 2011

Weather Has Been Great

January all of a sudden became dry and very warm.  It has been in 66 degrees to 75 degrees since the 14th of the month.  I have taken a ride of at least 40 miles each of the past seven days.  The remainder of the month looks as if it will stay warm so riding 600 miles or more should be easy as I have passed the 500 mile today.
I decided to ride to Fremont today just for a change of pace.  I visited where Sue and I used to live.  It has changed quite a bit.  The townhouses are a bit run down and the trees are over grown.  There are new stores in what where vacant lots when we lived there.

Don Edwards National Wild Life Refuge

The Townhouse where Sue and I Lived.

Trail to Ardenwood Park and Dumbarton Bridge

Farmland at Ardenwood Park

Entrance to Ardenwood Park from Jarvis Road

Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge looking east toward Union City and Fremont

Road to Dumbarton Bridge at Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge

No comments: