Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It has been really nice riding weather.

Today I rode over the Dumbarton Bridge to Fremont, there is a lot of construction work happening on the Alameda Creek Trail so I do not think I will be back until the lower trail reopens on November 1 of this year.
 The weather has been in the 80 degree range for that past five days.  I have however only been out on two of the five days.  Saturday I took my Dad to the grocery store, on Sunday I watched the 49er football game with him and on Tuesday I took him to visit his heart doctor. I do not mind doing these things for my parents, I just wish that he would make his appointments in the morning instead of the middle of the afternoon.  I should be able to get out over the next 4 days.  I still need another 255 miles to reach 1000 miles for the month and there are only 7 riding days left. Hope I have a chance to use all of them or I might not reach my goal.

No comments: