Sunday, December 4, 2011

I just finished Ghost Ship

I have always been an avid reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy.  This past March I discovered the Liaden Universe novels by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller.  The novel Fledgling was my first and I fell in love with Theo when I finished the tale I was pleased to see that it continued in Saltation which was every bit as good as Fledgling. The next book Ghost Ship was due in August and I waited on edge for two months. I kept going to the local book shop looking for Ghost Ship and finally got a copy the first week of December. While I was waiting I read Mouse and Dragon, which cleared up for me why Jen Sar Kiladi kept hearing a voice in his head and who he really was.   I know I could have purchased Ghost Ship sooner as an e-book but I am old school and like to hold a book in my hands and turn the pages.  As soon as possible I will be hunting for the older Liaden Universe novels while I wait for Dragon Ship a sequel to Ghost Ship and George "which sorta takes place in a pocket of Ghost Ship." Quote is from Sharon Lee and Steve Miller's site http://korval.com/

No comments: