Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wish I could have gone riding today...

The weather was a bit cold, but the sun was out.  However I had no opportunity to go riding.  Mom and Dad ordered some new window treatments for their house and they asked me to be there to make sure the installer did everything right.  My Dad also said that his hip was hurting real bad so could I take him to the grocery store. Being the dutiful son I arrived about 30 minutes before the installer was due.  He did not show up so my Dad called him and discovered he was not coming because not all the parts had arrived.  That really pissed off Dad to the point he could not remember if the installer was coming on Monday or Tuesday.  My Dad has a doctor appointment Wednesday, so it looks as if the first chance I will have for a ride is Thursday.  Maybe I will call the installer on Monday morning to find out exactly when he plans to show up.  I only need to ride another 465.35 miles to reach my goal of 10,000 miles this year.  So all I need is 10 days between now and the 31st to make it.

No comments: