Friday, February 3, 2012

The first three days of February have been very nice.

The weather has been in the mid 60 degree Fahrenheit range for the past week.  Guess I should say Fahrenheit when I give the temperature since I do have people in Europe and Japan who read this blog.  Have not really had much of a winter this year or summer for that matter since the temperature has not gone below 50 degrees Fahrenheit or above 80 degrees Fahrenheit all year.  I finally stopped riding for a few minutes and took a picture or three.  The view is looking from the San Francisco Bay Trail in Foster City toward the bay.  The other direction is just town house after town house.  I will try to get a few more pictures tomorrow.

On one of the viewing platforms

One of the radio towers at the end of Radio Road

One of the levees protecting the low ground homes in Foster City. San Mateo Bridge in distance 

No comments: