Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have not been cycling for 3 days so today I...

I took a 61 miles (98 kilometers) at an average speed of 15 mph ( 24 kph ).  I took some pictures of the trip but it is late and I do not feel like uploading them.  The reason I did not ride on Sunday I watched the Superbowl with Dad and Mom.  Monday I helped my Dad replace his electric blanket (he always feels cold unless the weather is 80 degrees Fahrenheit or above).  I tend to perspire in weather that is above 60 degrees Fahrenheit and rarely cycle in long pants when the temperature is above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.  Yesterday it was raining and my Mom slipped and fell, so I visited them to make sure they where okay and did four loads of laundry that I should have done a week and a half ago.  I pray that nothing goes wrong with family tomorrow as the weather forecast is for temperatures in the mid to high 70 degree Fahrenheit range and I must also pay my electric bill before the power is shut off.  Yes I tend to forget to do things if the weather allows my to ride my mountain bike.

No comments: