Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An update on the "Chocolate Milk Diet"

I stated in my last post that I found an article which stated that drinking a 8 oz. of chocolate milk just after getting up and another glass before and after working out you would have more energy, quicker recovery and you might even drop some of that fat around the belly.  I have been following this plan for a few days now without changing anything else. The result so far is that I do have more energy I have been completing 40 mile bike rides about 60 minutes faster.  This may be do to the fact that I am not stopping as often for the taking on of water or the exporting of water.  I have also dropped 2 pounds.

A friend of my told me that she had chocolate moose for desert last night.  My first thought was a whole moose!
She must have a very high metabolism as it does not look like she put on any weight at all.
 

No comments: