Monday, May 24, 2010

Where did spring time go?

This time of year in the San Francisco Bay Area the temperature is normally 60 F to 75 F and the rain has stopped until at least October.  However this year the temperature has been 12 to 20 degrees below average. This week the forecast is for rain Tuesday and rain showers Wednesday, Thursday and maybe Friday.  Hope the weather forecasters are wrong.  Went for a short 25 mile ride today because my foot slipped off the peddle and I received a nice cut on the leg from the metal peddle impacting it.  Was bleeding and did not want to damage my cycling tights.  Silly I know to be more worried about my clothing than my own skin.  The skin will heal in a few days but the tights where light blue and cost $70.00 it would not do to have a red/purple stain on one leg.

No comments: