Thursday, January 12, 2012

Alameda Creek Trail Again

I thought it would be a good day to check out the Alameda Creek Trail again to see if it was finished being repaired.  It appears that it is because I was able to ride from Coyote Hills Regional Park to Decoto Road where I met my friend Shakespeare Cycling down from Niles.  We spoke for a while and we both where impressed with the paved trail on the south side and the dirt trail on the north side.  I also discovered several new ways to go through Coyote Hills on some trails that are almost totally unused.  Will attempt to go there again soon and see just how far north the new paved section actually goes.  Hope for a nice day tomorrow for riding as I will not have a chance to go riding on Friday (Car needs a Smog Check) and Saturday because of the 49er game.

No comments: