Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It seems to be getting colder

I wonder if winter is finally here just in time for spring. I have been out riding my mountain bike in 50 degree weather.  It has been very nice on the trail, because the cold weather keeps most of the people inside.  The few people that were out where the people I see all the time, the die hard cyclists, joggers and dog walkers.  I did see a really cute jogger wearing a sleeveless shirt and short running shorts that I had never seen before, maybe I just did not recognize her because of the strange shade of blue her skin was.  I was wearing winter cycling tights and two jackets and felt cold. So I must assume she had grown up somewhere in far northern Canada or had a broken thermostat.  Weather forecast is for rain starting tomorrow night and going to at least Sunday.  That will wash out the cycling but might be an advantage for the 49ers in their play off game with the New York Giants.  Almost forgot, someone asked me why where the San Francisco Giants playing the San Francisco 49ers and was it a baseball game or a football game.  Also saw a car that said on it. "Japanese Otto Repair" maybe that is why I have never met anyone from Japan named Otto. Who knows its late and I need sleep

No comments: