Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bike Repair and where did I put those Game Disks?

The bike repair went well, had the bike at the shop by 6 minutes after 8 this morning, and it was ready to ride about 4 hours later.  I only had time for a short test in the bike store parking lot, because of other obligations however the new breaks and derailers look very nice and I was able to shift through all the gears.  I will run a test tomorrow in the hills just to see if I can hit all the gears without any problems.  I was going to install the three games I normally play on my computer, however I can only find Disk 1 for two of the games and without all three there is really no point in installing them, need the key codes anyway and they are with the disks.  I know I put them somewhere safe, wish I could remember where that was.  I have a bad case of CRS (can't remember shit). As an example I was at my parents house last night and was taking out the trash, when I got to the garage I could not remember why I was there even though I was holding the trash bag.  As my dad says its a bitch getting old.

No comments: