Thursday, April 14, 2011

Computer is mostly back together

The computer hardware is all back together, most of the software that I use has been reinstalled, I still need to reinstall the games, I hope I can find all the patches, fixes, upgrades either on CD or on-line.  I did not feel like sitting around with the computer today, because the weather was nice and tomorrow I will have no where to go with my Mountain Bike in the shop for its upgrades. So I took a 42 mile ride and got a little sunburned, but had a great time anyway.  I do not look forward to Friday because I will need to be out of bed by 6:30 to be at the bike shop by 8:00.  I never get up before 9:00.  I received an email today from my Friend Denise she sent me a picture of her new house in Colorado and her new puppies.

Denise's new puppies

Denise's House in Colorado

No comments: