Monday, April 11, 2011

Computer Crash

My main computer took a dump yesterday and I lost all my cycling records for the first 3 months of the year. I was lucky that I had records for the past 4 years stored on another computer and my music and photographs stored on external drives.  It will take a few late nights to rebuild my computer on a new hard drive.  I did manage to get out on a bike ride today.  Friday I will be getting rebuilt derailers and new rear breaks, so I will have to ride like crazy the next three days to keep to my schedule.

A trail near Burlingame

It was a bit warm today wish I had shorts on

1 comment:

Ruby Badcoe @ WilliamsDataManagement said...

Good to hear you have made a backup of your records! You could've lost everything in a single computer crash. Storing it in another external drive is a good decision, but it's much better if you'll consider online backup systems. Much easier to access, and can't be destroyed by external forces.