Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Nice Day

It was another nice day today. It would have been a great day for a bike ride. However there was not enough time for a ride, I had promised my Mom and Dad that I would visit them in the early afternoon.  So I got up at 9 AM, cleaned up my apartment and while I was waiting for the bath tub to fill, I visited the tanning salon. Needed to even out the tan, as my arms and legs are much darker than the rest of me.  Arrived at my parents house at around 1 PM, and helped my mother figure out what new plants she wanted and where they where going to be planted.  After deciding we had a sandwich for lunch and then visited Home Depot for plants, dirt, and other things.  We spent the remainder of the afternoon getting the plants in the ground.  Funny that working in my parent's yard tires me more than a 40 mile bike ride.  Sure hope it does not rain Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday like they are forecasting.

No comments: