Friday, March 5, 2010

Just wondering

I wonder if anyone has ever seen this blog?
I wonder if anyone is following this blog?
I wonder if it will rain tomorrow?
I wonder if the books I ordered will arrive soon?
I wonder if I should get a hair cut, and if so which one?

I was walking down the street the other day and saw a blind man and his seeing eye dog stopped waiting for a light to change. When the light turned green the dog stood up and urinated on the blind man's leg. The blind man reached into his pocket and when he pulled his hand out he was holding a dog treat. He gave this to the dog. I was at this point confused. So I said to the blind man, "Sir the dog just pissed on your leg why did you give him a treat?" The blind man replied, "Well I am blind and I gave him a treat to find out where his mouth is so I can kick the stupid dog in the ass.

I wonder if anyone else finds this joke funny?
Leave a comment

No comments: