Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nice Warm Day and a nice long ride.

I got up early enough to go on a 50 mile ride today, but just as I was going out the door the telephone rang.  It was Pat, she is a talker so I almost did not answer the call. However if you do not answer Pat will continue to call until you do answer.  It is safer to take a phone call sitting in a chair than when riding your bike, so I answered it.  An hour and a half later after telling her goodbye a number of times she was finally gone. So I was out the door by 10 AM instead of 8:30 AM took the bay trail from Redwood City to Burlingame, Crossed Hwy 101 at Broadway then followed California Blvd. north another few miles.  Then turned south passing through San Mateo,
Belmont, San Carlos and Redwood City.  A forty-three mile round trip.

No comments: