Monday, March 1, 2010

A Sunday in Livermore

Yesterday Sunday February 28, 2010 in spent the day in Livermore California visiting my two best friends Sue and Sara. Although I took my camera with me I never got around to taking any photos. I arrived in Livermore about noon and spent a little time looking at their very slow computer, I could not find anything at fault, think it is just old and tired. Then Sue and I did a bit of grocery shopping. About 2 in the afternoon Sue and I took a nice bike ride up and down the bike trails that cross Livermore in almost every direction. We rode for about 15 miles getting home just before dark. While I picked oranges from Sue and Sara's orange tree, Sara made a Raspberry Pineapple tart and Sue cooked a meat ball soup. What a great dinner.

I will place a link in my blog to the Livermore bicycling and hiking trail map

No comments: